NuffNang

✽ Followers

✽ Leave Your Comments Here

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Days when we are together - Kuching ツ

❤ Kuching Days 18~24 August 2011 ❤

********************************************************

The Day We Had Our Real Date__ 19.08.2011

Mr.Ho's Fine Food Restaurant



He's Showing His Un-Patient Face While waiting for our food...
╮(╯▽╰)╭


I'm in love with this !!
Creamy Mussels + Bread
Yummy Yummy =))

His Food--Pork Chop
d^^b


I'm Carnivore ^__^
My Food -- Mix Grill


Pass My Job to him, after im tired. >,<
It's Sweeeet =D




Surprising Roses Of The Day
(My 1st Fresh Roses After 21++ years)
o(╯3╰)o


HappyHappyLady



HaHa =X
-- Man In Driving Seat is... --


My Love + My Favourite Bak Kut Teh !!



My__Mr. K.J

M3 + His Spec & Aladin Pants?


Our "Couple Wear" ❤


×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm Strongly Believe That
I'll always be apart in your daily life,
You'll always be apart in my daily life,
Although we ain't at the same city,
We will still be in the HAPPINESS we always have !!

^___^

We Should Look Forward !!
GamBateh !!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

不见面的情侣要做到的7件事
①坦诚
②信任
③理解
④宽容
⑤空间
⑥想念
⑦珍惜

No comments:

Post a Comment